Monday, December 14, 2015

Elevation Core Collection Part 2

Good evening loves and welcome to my new blog! I've been wanting to make a change for a really long time and I'm so excited for a fresh start now that I've finally gone through with it!

Tonight I have some more swatches from Elevation Polish's core line and I really love these so let's get started!!

First up is Iceberg Lake, a soft dusty jade/minty creme with just a teeny hint of subtle shimmer. I'm a sucker for mint greens and this one is no exception. I love that the shimmer is super subtle but just enough to add beautiful depth and dimension.







Next is Scrape With Screw, a deep cranberry red holo. I love wearing vampy colors around this time of year and the holo-sparkle-ness of this one is super festive and makes it great for the holidays. I'm sure I'll be using this in a Christmas mani or two!







Finally I have The Walker, a bright purple linear holo. And oh my goodness I don't even know where to begin with this one! Purple holos are my very favorites so I might be a bit biased but I absolutely adore this. It's such a pretty color and the holo is so strong I ended up getting blinded by rainbows even in low light.







I hope you guys enjoyed these, they're all in stock and can be found at http://elevationpolish.com

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment