Sunday, March 13, 2016

Darling Diva Polish Group Customs

Good afternoon, lovelies!! Today I have a couple of beautiful group customs from the creative mind of Carrie over at Darling Diva Polish. I was so excited to get these as I got to be involved in the process; my color inspiration photo and name was picked for one of the polishes! But I must say, these were both super hard to photograph; I had to get pretty creative with my lighting and angles and I still don't think I captured all the beauty these polishes hold.

First up is Fucking (released as Fricken) Swallow, inspired by a beautiful and very Tumblr-esque edit of the Tulip Nebula.


This is a dark blurple jelly packed with about a million and a half different colored flakies. I'm wearing 3 coats here.






Next up is Ink Spill, inspired by a piece from photographer Alberto Seveso's Underwater Ink series.


This one is my favorite, but I'm a little teeny bit biased as this is my photo and name. It's a light blue with a subtle purple shimmer and a generous dusting of holo. This is 3 coats.






For more swatches of these polishes and other various shenanigans, be sure to check out We're All Darling Divas on Facebook!

xo

1 comment: