Thursday, March 3, 2016

Ooh La Lacquer Besos Trio

Good afternoon, darlings! Today I'm super excited to share a new to me indie, Ooh La Lacquer! I was recently asked to swatch for Nastassia and a couple of days ago I received my package with a lovely hand written note thanking me for agreeing to swatch and explaining the polishes I was sent. This is the Besos Trio, originally meant to be limited edition Valentine's Day set but due to their popularity they've now become a permanent edition to her shop!

Anyway let's get on to the pretties. yes???

First up is Smooches, a fun pink glitter bomb with a sprinkling of red and holo glitters as well. I don't often wear glitter so I do need to work on my technique but this is around one and a half-ish? dabbed coats with a generous layer of topcoat.






Next is Muah, a bright hot pink creme with gold flakies. This one was super sheer at first but built up really well. I'm wearing three coats with top coat.







And finally I have Tender Kisses, a light rose-ish, bubblegum-ish, baby-ish pink holo with a teensy bit of gold flakies. It's difficult to actually see the flakies themselves, but they add some sort of magical metallic depth to the polish. This is 3 coats with top coat.






xo


No comments:

Post a Comment